The intercharge network conference powered by the Hubject GmbH made its first appearance in 2013. Over the last four years, our conference has become one of the most important emobility events in Europe. More than 500 guests and experts took up our invitation in 2017.
Speakers of the intercharge network conference 2017:
- Thomas Daiber, CEO at Hubject GmbH
- Christoph Bornschein, CEO at Torben, Lucie und die gelbe Gefahr GmbH
- Simon Lonsdale, Senior Vice President, Business Development at ChargePoint, Inc.
- Dr. Helmut W. Morsi, Adviser to the Director & Coordinator for Innovation at European Commission, DG MOVE-B
- Dr. Thomas Sedran, Senior Vice President Group Strategy at Volkswagen AG
- Patrick Setzer, Mobility Services, Head of Parking & Charging at BMW Group
- Wilko Andreas Stark, Vice President Daimler Strategy & Product Strategy and Planning Mercedes-Benz Cars at Daimler AG
- Elke Temme, Senior Vice President eMobility at innogy SE
and many more!
How Digitalisation Disrupts Business Models in the E(M)obility World
Christoph Bornschein | TLGG GmbH
Evolution of Digital Emobility Services
Thomas Daiber | Hubject GmbH
Panel | Emobility Lighthouse Projects
Alain Van Gaever | European Comission
Panel | Emobility Lighthouse Projects
Claus Klitholm | European Investment Bank
The Key to Mass EV Adoption in Europe…Charging
Simon Lonsdale | ChargePoint, Inc.
Emobility in Finland
Elias Pöyry | Virta Ltd
Building the Future of Sustainable Mobility
Dr.Thomas Sedran | Volkswagen Group
The Integrated Mobility Experience
Patrick Setzer | BMW Group
Major Trends in Charging Technology
Elke Temme | innogy SE
INTERCHARGE NETWORK CONFERENCE 2016
The intercharge network conference powered by the Hubject GmbH made its first appearance in 2013. Over the last four years, our conference has become one of the most important electric mobility events in Europe. More than 300 guests and experts took up our invitation in 2016.
Speakers of the intercharge network conference 2016:
- Dr. Marcus Groll, Chief Commercial Officer – Allego GmbH
- Arturo Pérez de Lucia, Managing Director – Asociación Empresarial para el Desarrollo e Impulso del Vehículo Eléctrico (AEDIVE)
- Friedemann Bay, Director Emobility Solutions – Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
- Dr. Wolfgang Gruel, Head of Autonomous Mobility Services – car2go Group GmbH
- Tomoko Blech, European Representative – CHAdeMO Association Europe
- Claas Bracklo, Head of Innovationfield Electromobility BMW AG and Chairman CharIN e.V.
- Michiel Langezaal, CEO – Fastned B.V.
- Norbert Barthle, Parliamentary Secretary – Federal Ministry of Transport and digital Infrastructure
- Rami Syväri, Program Manager International Expansion – Fortum Charge&Drive
- Michael Bültmann, Managing Director – HERE Deutschland GmbH
- Dino Novosel, Strategy and Business Development Executive – Hrvatski Telekom d.d.
- Paul Liebrecht, Product Manager Smart Mobility – Swisscom AG
- Knut Hechtfischer, Founder – ubitricity
- and many more!
INTERCHARGE NETWORK CONFERENCE 2015
SEE ALL IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM THE INTERCHARGE NETWORK CONFERENCE 2015
In 2015, the intercharge network conference and the eMobility Summit hosted by the Tagesspiegel newspaper have been merged to become one experience.
Speakers of the conference in 2015:
Dr. Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of the Board of Management of Daimler AG and Head of Mercedes-Benz Cars
Magda Kopczynska, Director within the Directorate General for Mobility and Transport of the European Commission
Matthias Wissmann, President, German Association of the Automotive Industry
Ole Henrik Hannisdahl, Chief Executive Officer, Grønn Kontakt
Prof. Dr. Henning Kagermann, Chair of the National Platform for Electric Mobility
Dr. Norbert Verweyen, Chief Executive Officer, RWE Effizienz GmbH