The intercharge network conference powered by the Hubject GmbH made its first appearance in 2013. Over the last four years, our conference has become one of the most important electric mobility events in Europe. More than 300 guests and experts took up our invitation in 2016.
Speakers of the intercharge network conference 2016:
- Dr. Marcus Groll, Chief Commercial Officer – Allego GmbH
- Arturo Pérez de Lucia, Managing Director – Asociación Empresarial para el Desarrollo e Impulso del Vehículo Eléctrico (AEDIVE)
- Friedemann Bay, Director Emobility Solutions – Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
- Dr. Wolfgang Gruel, Head of Autonomous Mobility Services – car2go Group GmbH
- Tomoko Blech, European Representative – CHAdeMO Association Europe
- Claas Bracklo, Head of Innovationfield Electromobility BMW AG and Chairman CharIN e.V.
- Michiel Langezaal, CEO – Fastned B.V.
- Norbert Barthle, Parliamentary Secretary – Federal Ministry of Transport and digital Infrastructure
- Rami Syväri, Program Manager International Expansion – Fortum Charge&Drive
- Michael Bültmann, Managing Director – HERE Deutschland GmbH
- Dino Novosel, Strategy and Business Development Executive – Hrvatski Telekom d.d.
- Paul Liebrecht, Product Manager Smart Mobility – Swisscom AG
- Knut Hechtfischer, Founder – ubitricity
- and many more!
TWO DAYS OF VIVID DISCUSSIONS AND INSPIRING IDEAS
Class Bracklo – CharIN e.V.
Friedemann Bay – Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Tomoko Blech – CHAdeMO Association Europe
Thomas Daiber – Hubject GmbH
Dr.Wolfgang Gruel – car2go Group GmbH
Christian Hahn – Hubject GmbH
Christoph Heuser – Ricardo Strategic Consulting GmbH
Rosalind Marshall – Office for Low Emission Vehicles
Dino Novosel – Croatian Telecom
Alexander Ruhland – IBM Deutschland GmbH
Timo Sillober – EnBW AG
Bert Vollmann – RWE International SE
Kristof Vereenooghe – EV-Box
Dr. Thomas Aigle/Dr. Jörg Heuer – Siemens AG
INTERCHARGE NETWORK CONFERENCE 2015
SEE ALL IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM THE INTERCHARGE NETWORK CONFERENCE 2015
In 2015, the intercharge network conference and the eMobility Summit hosted by the Tagesspiegel newspaper have been merged to become one experience.
Speakers of the conference in 2015:
Dr. Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of the Board of Management of Daimler AG and Head of Mercedes-Benz Cars
Magda Kopczynska, Director within the Directorate General for Mobility and Transport of the European Commission
Matthias Wissmann, President, German Association of the Automotive Industry
Ole Henrik Hannisdahl, Chief Executive Officer, Grønn Kontakt
Prof. Dr. Henning Kagermann, Chair of the National Platform for Electric Mobility
Dr. Norbert Verweyen, Chief Executive Officer, RWE Effizienz GmbH